Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mama's Boy

Dylan notices pretty girls. Teenage girls, girls his own age...he notices their hair, their eyes...he just notices and LIKES girls. He regularly points this out to us.

A couple of days ago after school, he came and and told me, "Mom, I saw the PRETTIEST girl today. Her name is Lily. She is so, so pretty." We then proceeded to talk about Lily a little bit - Is she nice? Yes. Is she a friend? Yes. Etc. Later that night, as I was tucking him in for bed, he said "Mom, I just keep thinking about Lily." As I was leaving the room, I said, "Well, since you are thinking about her so much, maybe you will dream about Lily tonight."

His response?

"Oh, NO...I am going to dream about my sweet little mom."

Awwwww! Looks like I still have his heart, at least for a little while longer.

0 comments: