Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dump Your Purse!

I have been "purse tagged." The idea is to dump out all the contents of your purse and show them to the world...kind of a scary thought, buy hey - I get to show the world (or all five-and-a-half of you reading my blog) my really cute seatbelt bag that Matt got me for Christmas. What could be bad about that?

Here we go...



So here at the items inside:
  • Really old Liz wallet that I love
  • checkbook
  • Orbit spearmint gum
  • Keys
  • Bottle of random pills (Aleve and Tylenol - you never know which one you might need!)
  • York mints
  • Red cell phone
  • lip gloss
  • nail clippers (these got used a LOT during soccer season, clipping lots of dirty little soccer player fingernails. Blech.)
  • CERT (Clovis Emergency Response Team) mini first aid kit
  • Curel hand lotion
  • hand sanitizer
  • 4 pens
Wow - I sure got a LOT of stuff into a bag that's not that big. Ahh, I remember the days when my bag would have been FULL of diapers, rattles, pacifiers...

Kind of interesting to dump the bag out - you should try it! (yes, I mean YOU)

3 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Yahoo, good for you for being willing to show the world all the things hiding in your purse.

Cute purse!

Anonymous said...

Nicole, your purse is hot! I like the seatbelt style, don't you have another one like it?

Nicole said...

Yes, I have a really big brown seatbelt bag, too. This one is a lot smaller.