Monday, March 10, 2008

Lately...

We had our primary activity day last week - fun for all. The focus was on the seven days of the creation, so kids had seven different stations to illustrate that point. The kids all seemed to have a good time, and my friend Monique did a fantastic job putting it all together. Our primary has about 130 kids it it...no small task!

Some of the kids in the group I was in charge of, playing a game:


It was warm enough to RUN THROUGH THE SPRINKLERS here this weekend! No lie! Jealous?

Matt and I went to the last Fresno State home basketball game on Saturday night with our friends the Kellogg's - luckily, Rod and Alison have terrific season ticket seats just behind the bench. Fresno State lost (BOO!), but it was senior night so it was nice to be there for that. One of my voice students, Tyson (#22), plays for the Bulldogs :o)


Ohhhhhh, how I love the blossoms on the trees everywhere...


And Ohhh, how I love these boys.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

What a FUN week! Sprinklers, Blossoms? I can only imagine right now! The trees are beautiful though!!! I can't wait!

mommaRx said...

You are an amazing photographer! I love all your pictures that you take. The pictures of Dylan in the blossoms is so great.

Cecily R said...

What amazing pictures!!

And yes, I am SERIOUSLY jealous about your weather.

Sounds like a great primary activity!!

Amanda P. said...

Sounds like fun! Yeah too bad Fresno state sucks!! AH, jk. I can't wait until you guys get here?? Will you be keeping up on the blogging? oh no!