Saturday, March 15, 2008

Life is a Highway...

I wanna ride it all night long...
We're headed down the road to Kanab for a few days! It's spring break time here, so the boys and I are headed off to Kanab tomorrow morning, returning on Thursday night. Matt has to stay here to attend a couple of classes. We will miss him! I am sure he is looking forward to blasting Guitar Hero at full volume, listening to Rush, and watching Ultimate Fighting to his heart's content. I doubt I will be posting anything while I am away, but I know I will a LOT to post when I return!

We'll see y'all soon!

3 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Have a great time!
Drive careful and take lots pics of good ol' Kanab, so we can see what we are missing!

Valerie said...

Have a safe and fun trip! We'll look forward to some fun pics when you get back!

Sarah Greener said...

Fun!I bet you guys will have a blast. I am jealous though, I wish I could go to Kanab!! Have Fun!!
oh and I love the Easter humor you posted. Hilarious!