Monday, April 28, 2008

Rodeo Daze

We had a cowboy-tastic weekend! The rodeo was in full swing and a good time was had by all (yes, even me...I enjoyed it!) Matt took some great photos of all the goings-on.

Here are two cute cowboys - buddies and cousins Dylan and Dallin


Cowboy Kade


Poppi Madsen - the original cowboy - watching all the action

Some of the action going on - this is a great shot! (taken by Matt -
I can't take the credit for this one...)


Kade - the muttin' buster heads out of the gate! He did really well! Ended up placing 3rd. Go, Kade!!


We had a great weekend and it was fun to have Rick, Marci and the boys here for a visit. Yeee-haw!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Yee Haw! I'm thinking you just might catch the bug now and break down and buy that western wear! LOL! I'm glad you had a good time!

Amanda P. said...

That just looks like way too much fun. No lie!