Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Father and Sons Camp Out

This past weekend was the annual Dry Creek Ward Fathers and Sons Camp Out! Matt took both Zack and Dylan on Friday night and they stayed overnight (I can't remember where - not too far away, but far enough to be in the "woods.") and came back on Saturday morning. A great time was had by all! Zack and Dylan both have wanted to go camping for quite some time, so I was happy they finally got to go.

Zack was in charge of taking photos of the crew. He did a pretty darn good job!

The setting up of the tent...before...


And after! Pictured L to R (or shortest to tallest): David P., Dylan, Bailey P., Ryan G., and Zack.


Dylan's always ready with a smile for the camera.


Zack's best buddy Ryan. There were about 5 pictures JUST like this on the camera!

Good job with the photos, Zachary! Matt and the Elders Quorum Presidency were in charge of breakfast the next morning - I heard they did a great job. All the boys came home tired, dirty and happy. Success.

You might think that mom partied it up while the boys were out, right? WRONG. I sat on the sofa all night, cutting and gluing tiny little sponges and paper - a handout for a class I was teaching for a Stake Primary Activity the next day. I am ONE WILD WOMAN, and don't you forget it.

2 comments:

Angie Cleveland said...

Tell Matt good job! I heard the breakfast was amazing. Next time I will make sure Skyler is there so he can help out with it and give Matt a break from all of his hard work!

Tammi Shepherd said...

Sounds and looks like they had a great time. Good idea, maybe I should give the camera to Tayson next time and then some pics might actually get taken of ours. heehee