Friday, June 6, 2008

Flashback Friday: 1999

I came across this picture in a box today - I'm so excited that I found it! I took this back in 1999 in front of my Grandma and Grandpa Pratt's house in St. George, Utah. We all used to play in the ditch out front as kids - I remember sending things under the driveway to my cousin Amelia on the other side. We LOVED playing in the ditch.

This picture is of Amelia's two oldest kids Mace and Reed, my sisters Savannah and Ali, and little Zack - about 1 1/2 years old.

The faces may change, but the game remains the same.

2 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

Grandma loved having the kids sit in a row on the sidewalk and take their picture. We have a few of the same pictures with our ditch-loving smiles!

Anonymous said...

Aw! look how cute we all are! I miss the good ol' ditch sitting days.