Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged by Amanda

*3 Joys*
1. Spending time with my kiddos and hubby
2. Right now, watching the Fresno State Bulldogs in the College World Series! Woo-hoo!
3. I have to agree with Amanda here - my sisters. I love being with them. They are the best! Love you, Jess, Em, Manda, Sarah, Ali and Savy! (Love my bro Deej too, of course!)

*3 FEARS*
1. Something bad happening to someone in my family
2. Big hairy spiders. Sometimes I dream about them.
3. Yawning in the middle of a solo (it's never happened, but who knows...?)

*3 Goals*
1. Talk less, listen more
2. LOSE WEIGHT
3. Live a righteous life and be a good example for my family

*3 Current Obsessions/collections*
1. Reading. Love books.
2. Snapping photos. I am taking a class in July and I can't wait!
3. Blogging. It's a sickness.

*3 Random Surprising Facts*
1. I have never been on a cruise (Shocking! Surprising! SOMEONE TAKE ME!!)
2. I have watched football all my life and I still barely know what's going on
3. I have been stung by a jellyfish. It really hurts. (I know that isn't all that exciting, but I have been staring at the screen for 5 straight minutes now...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you and me need to take a cruise. I too have never been on one. I think my biggest hang up is the deep water! I have such a fear of it! I even get sick to my stomach when I'm on google earth and I'm "flying" over any water!

As for the hairy spider, I'm guessing you don't think the "love spider" or better known as a jumping spider is very cute!
Love ya,
Val

Anonymous said...

ya know, to yawn in the middle of a solo really would be the worst thing on earth.