Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I am Locutus, of Borg

I have gone and done it.

New CA law states that you can no longer drive a car and talk with a handheld phone at the same time...I'll admit, I am one of those folks who talks on a the phone a lot when I drive...sometimes it's the only time I have! So - my sweet husband bought me a blue tooth yesterday. I have resisted the blue tooth for a while now. Two years ago I actually bought one and then returned it...I just didn't want to go there yet. I am annoyed by people who walk through Target and look like they are talking to themselves, or people who leave their blue tooth on in the theatre, so all I see in my peripheral vision is a blinking blue light.

But I am a law-abiding girl. I tried it out this morning, and I kinda like it. Although I think I look kind of like this guy...to a lesser degree, of course.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Although a good law, I suppose, I hope Utah doesn't pass it anytime soon. I'm like you, the car is about the only time I have to talk on the phone! I'm a GREAT multi tasker that way!

Anonymous said...

I saw you driving today with your new bluetooth. You are definitely prettier than Locutus, of Borg. I also didn't see any flashing light. I was disappointed.