Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Three Years and Counting...


Yes, it's our 3rd wedding anniversary today! It seems like it's been much longer than 3 years, and not in a BAD way, in a GOOD way. (Picture above is our wedding cake - I loved it!)

I've posted this before, but thought I would post it again. Here we are in 1990. I would have married Matt THEN, but he had other plans...


Back together again in 2004 - dating.


14 years of stalking him finally paid off :o)
MARRIED in the St. George temple in 2005!!


Our first Christmas as a family. Life is good. Matt loves me, he loves our boys.
I love this man.
Happy anniversary to us.

7 comments:

The Clevelands said...

Happy Anniversary you two! So funny that you knew each other then... then dated so many years later! What a great story! We just celebrated our 3rd also and it does go by way too fast... yet it feels like I've been married forever!

Coopercomics said...

Happy day to you to!! I am so very excited for you both, that you found such an obviously strong and loving relationship. We love you guys tons and tons!

Valerie said...

Congrats Nicole and Matt! I thought about your wedding when you posted the St. George Temple yesterday, I forgot it was today though! Happy #3!!! And many more to come!

hawkins said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!! You guys are such a great pair!!

Merilee said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats!

Cortney said...

True love stories never have a happy ending, because they never end!! We love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Wow...if that doesn't take me back! I was trying to remember your anniversary date, a few days too late I am, but Happy Anniversary! Love ya! Think of me-Shel