Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More REALLY Interesting Stuff About Me


My sister Amanda tagged me! SO now you have to suffer through some more stuff about little 'ol ME...

4 random things I like about my husband:
He is very calm in the face of a crisis.
When he snores, at least he faces the other direction.
He loves music just as much as I do.
He is really good at...well, wouldn't you like to know! hee hee

4 movies that I would watch more than once:
Pride and Prejudice
Sense and Sensibility
The Princess Bride
Howards End

TV shows I watch:
LOST
Man vs. Wild
Heroes
Friday Night Lights

4 places that I have been:
Washington, DC
Hawaii
Mexico
The bathroom

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
All my sisters
Debbie, my Primary secretary (I love her!!)
Matt
Someone telling me that I have won a FREE $100 gift certificate to Nordstrom, as long as I "click here" for details.

4 favorite foods:
Seafood
Anything with Alfredo sauce (that could explain a LOT...)
Tomatoes
Chips and guacamole

Places that I would like to visit:
Tuscany, Italy
Ireland
New York
England

4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:
Pratt Family Reunion! Yay!!
New Harry Potter movie...oh WAIT...they delayed that until next year. Drat.
Meeting my new nephew, as well as Sadie's new sibling.
Adopting our own little one! We're getting closer!

4 people that I have tagged:
Valerie
Rebecca
Gwen
Karsen (come on, Karsen! Blog! Blog!)

1 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

fun stuff. Thanks for the tag. :)