Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ryan Thomas Cooper


"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge - - myth is more potent than history - - dreams are more powerful than facts - - hope always triumphs over experience - - laughter is the cure for grief - - love is stronger than death."
- Robert Fulghum

My 26-year old cousin Ryan was in a fatal car crash in the Virgin River gorge this week. It is difficult to express the shock and sadness that I feel at his passing. I cannot begin to imagine how his wife and two little ones are feeling. I am glad to have known him, and that we are family. Ryan was a good man who worked hard always tried to do the right thing. He was loved by all the Coopers, and he will be greatly missed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I am so sorry! Death, especially th eunexpected, is never easy, and I grieve with you and your family. You are in my prayers!

Coopercomics said...

You wrote a very lovely post. Everyone wishes you were here. Love you :)

Rebecca said...

I'm so sorry.