Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Swimming at the Madsen's

We went swimming at Josh and Tiffany's house yesterday. Kade, Dallin and Blake are here, so it was fun to have so many of the Madsen cousins together! I managed to get some cute shots of the kiddos (when I could get them to hold still for more than 2 seconds so I could focus!!)

Kade


Dallin


McKay. This is my favorite shot of the day! Those eyes and eyelashes...


Dylan - the brown-eyed one!


Keenan. He was being quite the ham!


Blake. It's nearly impossible to get him to look at me when I have a camera, so this is pretty darn good!


Sweet Loie

We love our Madsen cousins!

4 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

The little blue eyed girl on the bottom looks like she must belong to Tiffany. Which children belong to which parents?

Beautiful pic's BTW

Gwen Hawkins said...

Great pictures!! Its so much fun to get the cousins together. I feel so blessed that my girls have so many cousins their age. How wonderful that some more Madsen cousins moved back to Clovis!

Nicole said...

McKay, Keenan and Loie belong to Josh and Tiff, and the other 3 belong to Rick and Marci. Mr. Brown Eyes is mine :o)

The Gage Cage said...

I'm the only sister in mu family that made some brown eyed babies. I never thought the Puerto Rican would get so diluted. No problem my kids will "represent". I LOVE brown eyes.