Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Big Fat Dose of Reality

OK, Gwen tagged me. I have to take pictures of all the following, just as they are - no straightening up or anything. Yikes. Here we go...

The Kitchen Sink. Please note that the dishes on the left side are CLEAN, not dirty. Not too bad...


The Toilet. Please do NOT zoom in on this one, folks. Don't say I didn't warn you.


The Fridge. Nice and full! Just went shopping last night.


What the Kidlets are Doing Right Now. It's almost time to go to school and they are ready, so I am letting them watch part of the episode of The Incredible Hulk that they TiVo'd last night. Cartoons before school. Bad parenting. I know, I know.


Where my Husband is Right Now. He's a teacher. He's gone to school. This is an apple. Get it??




The Laundry Room. Yea, it pretty much always looks like this.


My Closet. Boo! Scariest place in the house.


My Favorite Room. My bedroom. I love this room! I wish I got to spend a little more time in it...


My Favorite Shoes. Behold, my 2-year old $7 flip-flops from Payless that I wear all the time. Don't hate me because they're beautiful. I know you are jealous.


My Dream Vacation. Hawaii is definitely one of them. We are going in December! Wahoo!


Self-Portrait. CHEESE. (Yep, I totally stuck my chin out to hide the extra one. So what? Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same!)


I am not going down on my own...I'm taking people with me! I hereby tag Alexis the sister-in-law, Amanda the sister, Valerie the friend and Jamie the friend. Enjoy, ladies!

5 comments:

Coopercomics said...

ooooooh! You scallywag! I am lucky that I made my bed today. I needed a challenge though. I only just made 16 origami paper cranes for show and tell. yes. I am bragging...but only to you. The only people that get to know about it are 5 years old, they don't blog. ha ha

Gwen Hawkins said...

Love it Nicole!! Have a blast this weekend!! :)

Cortney said...

If we ever run out of salsa, we know where to go!!!

Amanda P. said...

Don't you just love full fridges. There is something about it that makes me genuinely happy- no lie!

Angie Cleveland said...

I am glad to know that your bedroom closet is the scariest place in your house too. I can never keep mine oraganized. If you need any help this weekend with anything call me and let me know! PLEASE....