Saturday, January 24, 2009

Date Night with My Boys

Last night was the elementary school's annual Mother/Son Dance. This is our third year going, and it's a guaranteed good time! Zack and Dylan have some really good moves, and I get to pull out my electric slide (no, I am SERIOUS) and show the world my groove thang. I have to step away from the Macarena though. That dance is annoying.

Matt snapped a picture of us before we left.


We went out for pizza before the dance with friends and their kids.

Allison and Grant


Melissa and Mac


While I didn't take any pictures at the dance, (I should have! Dylan has some breakdancing moves that are to DIE for.) Here we are before the dance. This ought to give you a fairly good idea of our evening.

Awesome, I know.

Matt stayed home alone, ordered Chinese food, and watched a few TiVo'd shows. He was a happy man.

4 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Looks like a funm evening with two very handsome young men, you lucky girl.

Ali said...

How FUN! I went to a dance this weekend....but I bet mine was a lot different than yours. Some black guys taught me how to "pop lock and drop it." White girl in the hoooooouse!

The Gage Cage said...

I am WISH you on the Macarena! Looks like a FUN night! You sons are lucky to have such a cool Mom.

The Gage Cage said...

I meant to say WITH you..