Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our New Little Family and Everyone Should Have a Husband Like Mine

Meet the newest little additions to our family. Webkinz.

L to R: Bearydare, Leo, MattKong, Maggie Moo and JoJo.

I am not sure how the initial Webkinz craze passed us by, but it has caught up to us thanks to Aunt Tishele and her flawless Christmas gift giving. She gave Webkinz to Zack and Dylan, and then Zack wanted to buy one for Matt for Christmas, so he got one. Then I didn't want to be left out of it all, so I got the little cow for myself. It's great fun.

Next, I neglected to get a picture of the beautiful tulips (my favs) that Matt had sent to me before Christmas, but I did snap a picture of the note. He's a pretty darn good guy.

1 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Glad to see you too have joined the Webkinz craze!