Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Run Run as Fast as You Can...

It's jog-a-thon time! Each year our elementary school holds a jog-a-thon as a very successful fundraiser for the school. It is always fun to go and cheer the boys on as they go round and round the track.

Zack, like his mama, is not a big fan of running. He walked (briskly!) most of the way, but managed a slow trot when he went past me and my camera on the sidelines. Doesn't he look HAPPY?
Just the opposite, Dylan LOVES to run. Just look at the joy on his face. He speeds past many kids and gets LOTS of laps in. (This is why I pledged a flat fee this year, instead of a per-lap donation. This kid would BREAK me with all his laps.)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

That's such a cool fundraiser idea- the kids get exercise, too! Haha... Great job, boys!

Unknown said...

I'm with Zack on this one!!! I have to MAKE myself run to stay in shape! Hahaha...

Karen M. Peterson said...

I remember doing those. I would always get people to just do a flat rate so that I didn't have to run too many laps!