Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Hey, remember my OTHER kids not named Maya? Me too. Dylan turned the big 9 in August - and we had a pool party to celebrate his momentous arrival into the world. A good time was had by all.

Here is the D-man getting ready to blow out his candle on the cupcakes...


This is me, overacheiving again. Here are the cupcakes! For his POOL party. Get it? Get it?


Here are the goodies that all the party goers took home with them. A beach towel and a sucker with a thank you note from Dylan. Before you think I splurged too much, Old Navy had a wicked good sale on beach towels! I simply could NOT resist.


The gaggle of BOYS!! What a bunch! Dylan is the nutty one at the head of the table. (Like our new patio table? Me too!)



Here they all are by our pool - they somewhat willingly obliged me and got out of the pool for about 2 seconds so I could snap this shot. Ten boys in a pool is crazy!

Dylan had a great time - and I survived! That's the most a mother can really ask for, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha i love dylan's face in EVERY PICTURE hahahahahaha

Nicole said...

Ha! I never realized that Dylan was pulling a face in every shot! Oh, that kid...

THanks for the comment, banana!

Bartman said...

Those cup cakes were awesome! I had the staff here come look, that was great! Love your blog!

Indigo said...

wow it looks like sooo much fun!!!