Saturday, December 15, 2007

Zack the Professional Recorder-Player

The 4th grade at Zack's elementary school put on their Christmas program - excuse me...I mean HOLIDAY program - earlier this week. 4th grade is the year to play the recorder! I vaguely remember doing that in Moab in 4th or 5th grade too...

They played three songs, and the entire 4th grade part of the concert lasted less than 5 minutes! Fast! I was surprised at how good they actually sounded - until Zack told me that the teacher told them that if they didn't know the song perfectly, just to "fake" playing. Ha! So Zack said he actually only played 1 of the 3 songs - he was faking it on the others. That's my boy! An actor!

Zack is the one on the top row using his recorder as a shield against all the flashing cameras...


....and when I told him to pose with his recorder, this is what I got...


Rock and Roll!!!

0 comments: