Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm It!

I've been "tagged" by Tammi to answer the following ABC Questions...here goes!

A - Attached or single? Attached to the love of my life, Mateo
B - Best friend? That would have to be Matt, and all my sistas.
C - Cake or pie? Hmmm - depends on the KIND of each. Probably cake. Why aren't BROWNIES in this category?
D - Day of choice? Saturday, because it's a special day. It's the day we get ready for Sunday. We wash out hair and we shine our shoes...well you know the rest.
E - Essential item? Diet Coke. I know, very sad.
F- Favorite clothing item? My house dress! Haha yes I am an old lady who wears a house dress.
G - Greatest ambition in life? I'm with Tammi on this one - to raise righteous, respectful, happy children.
H - Hometown? I have two - Moab and Kanab, Utah
I - Indulgence? A Jane Austen movie and a bowl of popcorn
J - Jan. or July? July. Independence Day is my FAV holiday.
K - Kids? Zachary (10) and Dylan (6) Also Zig Zag and Junior (goats), 4 no-name goldfish, 1 Beta fish named Fire, and a cat named Butterscotch.
L - Life isn't complete without? My awesome family
M - Movie? Do I have to pick just one? Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, just about anything where everyone speaks in a British accent :o)
N - Number of bros and sis? 1 brother, 6 sisters
O - Oranges or apples? Well, I should say oranges since I am surrounded by them here, but I do prefer apples.
P - Phobia or fear? Hopefully Tammi and I will never be stuck in a small space together - I am claustrophobic too! I also have irrational fears about something happening to my children.
Q - Quote? The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
R - Reason to smile? It's Friday! Woo-hoo!
S- Season of choice? Spring and Summer. Love the sun! I'm sure this will be apparent when I am 50 and look like I am 80 from all the sun worshiping I've done.
T - TV shows? LOST, Survivor, House, Masterpiece Theater (nerd. I know.)
U - Unknown fact about me? Ummm, I like cheese...?
V - Vegetable? Love most all of them. Are tomatoes a veggie? If they are, then tomatoes from my Dad's garden are the BEST. If tomatoes are a fruit, well then they are STILL the best.
W - Worst habit? FOOD
X - ray or ultrasound? This is a weird question. I'd rather not have either one, thanks.
Y - Your favorite food? Anything from the ocean
Z - Zodiac sign? Gemini

So now I have to tag someone....I tag Amanda, Laura and Alexis. You're it!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

HOUSE DRESS?!!!! You are an old lady! Maybe you need to post a picture of it so I have a better vision - maybe it's not as bad as I think! LOL!!!!

Nicole said...

Haha - when I bought it I thought it just looked like a cute, short summer robe. Matt LOVES to call it my housedress :o)

Valerie said...

ROBE! That's much better! I have a better vision now - I think.

Nicole said...

It's not the sexiest thing ever, but it is REALLY comfy!

Amanda P. said...

BOO! NO TAGGING!!
I can totally picture you and Zack chilling together watching Back to the Future. Haha, funny stuff. Hope you all feel better!