Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Science Fair & Honor Roll Kid

For those of you who have been waiting with baited breath to find out which ball bounces the highest - it's the super-ball bouncy ball! Woo-hoo! Zack did well at the science fair. No awards this time, but his project looked great. Now that we have had a look-see at all the other projects, we'll be better prepared next year to know what the heck we are doing. A learning experience for all. (I especially enjoyed the "Which Kind of Cheese Molds the Fastest" project done by our neighbor. Very gross and educational all rolled into one.)

Zack made the honor roll again this quarter! Yahoo! We are pleased with his hard work in class and though we are not surprised, we are very, very happy that he is doing well in the 4th grade. I am also very, very happy that I have a camera with a very LONG lens so I don't have to fight all the other obsessive moms stampeding up to the front of the stage for a close-up picture of their kid. Mooooooooooo.

This is his "I don't want to smile but you are making me smile" face:



And this is his "ok, ok here's a real smile" face:


Yay for Zack!

0 comments: