Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged Again - for the Third Time!

My totally cool, funny, beautiful, basketball-lovin' 16 year old sister Savannah tagged me - I'll do it, but only cause she asked me!! Love you, Savy!

Isn't she the cutest??


OK, here I go. Be warned - it's REALLY long. I must have no life.

1. Have you ever called a person useless?

No, not out loud. Only in my head.

2. What object in your room is really important to you?

My BED

3. Are you good at hiding your feelings?

The older I get, the more open I seem to be. Not always a good thing.

4. Are you a lover?

Sure! In the infamous words of Michael Jackson, "I'm a lover not a fighter."

5. Would you kiss an ugly person for $10,000?

Why not!?

6. What kind of sense of humor do you have?

A good one - too sarcastic at times, I am SURE.

7. Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?

Hmmm - depends on the situation.

8. Do your initials spell out a word?

NCM. Nope.

9. When is the last time you talked to an ex?

Actually, today!

10. How often do you give high fives and to who?

Every day - to my kiddos, and sometimes to my voice students.

11. Your ex is on the side of the road in the middle of no-where. What do you do?

Call AAA and go about my business. (I doubt any of them would call ME, so no worries there.)

12. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?

Yay! I can throw a baby shower!

13. Is your shirt new?

No. It's an old one of Matt's. Classy, I know.

14. Where is the last place you went out to eat?

Tahoe Joe's - salad, steak, baked potato and green beans with cheesecake for dessert - YUM

15. Have you bought any clothing items in the past week?

No, not a thing.

16. Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?

I married my ex-boyfriend :o)

17. Did you sing in the shower today?

No

18. Where is the last place you went shopping?

Target! (99% of the time, the answer to that question will be the SAME.)

19. Do you prefer a call or a text?

Depends - short info, a text. Lots of info, a call.

20. Have you ever been on television?

No, but my kids both have! They were on the news at Christmas 2006, on the Spanish channel. They were at the mall with Matt and they went to see Santa Claus. They made it on the news! It was great, and very funny. Good thing I had Matt to translate.

21. How many cities/towns have you lived in?

Oh my - lots. Let's see: Salt Lake City, Moab, Steamboat Springs, St. George, Kanab, Charlotte, Concord, Walnut Creek, Sacramento, Pleasanton, Clovis. Whew! That's 11 cities.

22. Do your parents drink coffee every morning?

No way man.

23. One song that's meaningful to you?

Your Love by the Outfield - reminds me of cruising with Val in the maroon colored truck!

24. Do you think you'd be good enough to commit a crime and get away with it?

NO. I would be way too nervous.

25. Are you wearing any jewelry?

Yes - ring, bracelet, earrings.

26. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?

Definitely the ocean! My sis Savy HAS to come out here this summer - she's never even seen the ocean! So sad.

27. Do you wish someone was with you right now?

Someone IS with me right now.

28. Is there currently a movie showing that you want to see?

Yes - Vantage Point

29. What are you doing for your next birthday?

Turning 38 and eating CAKE.

30. Do (or did) you like high school?

Yes I did.

31. Does a hug make you feel better?

Depends on the person GIVING the hug.

32. What is or was your favorite subject in school?

X-press and Creative Writing

33. What's your favorite kind of cereal?

Healthy: Rice Chex

Not So Healthy: Peanut Butter Crunch

34. Is there someone you know you should hate, but you can't?

Jesus said love everyone. 'Nuf said.

35. Out of your cousins, which one do you talk to the most?

Lovely Laura and Amazing Amelia. Love them both!

36. Is there anyone you trust even though you probably shouldn't?

I hope not!

37. Have you ever kissed in the rain?

Yeah, baby.

38. Name something that made you frown today.

A student. I won't go into it :(

39. What were you doing at 7:00am?

Making breakfast for kids - waffles!

40. What were you doing an hour ago?

Finishing my last voice lesson of the day. My fav student!

41. What is something you will never forget?

When both of my kids were born

42. What was the last thing you said aloud?

"this is your last song, Zack." He is playing Guitar Hero.

43. How many different things did you drink today?

Diet Coke, water. That's it.

44. What was the last thing you bought?

Groceries, yesterday.

45. What color is your room?

Let's not go into that right now :o)

46. What is the weather going to be like tomorrow?

Nice and sunny! I love Cali!

47. What are you excited about?

Seeing my family in March! I miss you guys!

48. Do you have a crazy side?

Oh no. Not at all.

49. Do you laugh a lot?

Yes. It's what keeps me from turning into a raving lunatic

50. Do you have plans tomorrow?

I ALWAYS have plans. Voice students, lunch with the girls, work in Dylan's class

51. Are you ticklish?

Yes - in certain places.

52. Are you typically a jealous person?

Maybe a little.

53. Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?

Mateo

54. Do you chew on straws?

No - yuck.

55. What is the next concert/gig you're going to?

No concerts on the horizon. We ARE going to Mamma Mia next month.

56. What's the biggest disappointment to you lately?

No comment. Ugh.

57. What were you doing at midnight last night?

SLEEPING

58. Do you have a nickname?

Cole, Coley, Mom, mommy, Hot stuff, love of my life, woman of my dreams, coolest sister ever, smart babe...I could go on and on.

59. Are you a heavy sleeper?

Not at all.

60. When was the last time you used a skateboard?

Never. I think I stood on Zack's a little, but that's it.

61. When was the last time you said I love you to a parent?

Last time I talked to them! About a week ago.

62. What are you listening to?

Matt talking to Dylan - he's telling him to pick up his light saber.

63. Reason why you last cried?

Frustration.

64. Do you currently have feelings for someone?

Of course!

65. How do you feel about Valentine's day?

I la-la-love it.

66. How is your hair?

Fine. How is yours?

67. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?

Not anymore.

68. Where do you keep your money?

In the bank - and in my wallet.

69. What was the weather like on your b-day?

HOT. Memorial Day is always hot!

70. Is there anyone that doesn't like you because of something you didn't do?

I am sure everyone LOVES me.

71. Do you miss someone?

Definitely.

72. Last text message Received?

"R u interested in movie passes 4 2 nite?" from my friend Sue.

73. Favorite TV Show?

LOST

74. Movies?

Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Hope Floats, Howard's End, many, many more...

75. Karma?

Firm believer.



Savannah Banana, you owe me BIG TIME for this one!

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh the love of sisters! You are a wonderful big sister! And the good old days in the truck with the outfield playing - unforgettable!!!!!!

Nicole said...

I ALWAYS think of you (Val) when I hear that song!! That and Marie Osmond :o)

Valerie said...

So when Donny and Marie have their show in Vegas, maybe we should meet there and go to it!

Nicole said...

It's a date!

Cecily R said...

What a nice sister you are!

And you make waffles in the morning? Geez, if my kids get waffles, I don't make them, I throw them in the toaster. :)

Laura Edwards said...

I just learned some new things about you from this post! Nicole, you rock! I hope I can be like you some day. You are so sweet, fun & talented. I would also like to take singing lesson from you someday. Maybe we could be next door neighbors in the future... that would be awesome!

Nicole said...

Ok Cecily - I confess...Yes, they were homemade waffles, BUT I am a little sneaky...I make a ginormous batch every two or three weeks, and then freeze them to re-heat for school mornings. If it weren't for that, they would probably be eating cold cereal every morning!

And Laura - you would be the best neighbor EVER! I want to be like YOU!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! You did it! Mwahahaha. I really do need to come out there, and see the freakin' ocean. Hey! I have an idea, how about you come here, I'll show you the T.V. towers. And when I come there, You show me the ocean! :)