Friday, April 11, 2008

Flashback Friday: 2004

He's growing up so fast!! Here's Dylan at age 2 1/2. He loved this Spiderman toy. This must have been before the obsession with all things Star Wars began.

This next one is one of my favorite photos of the boys, also in 2004. Zack is 6 and Dylan is 2 1/2 here. This is when Matt and I were dating - the bear that Zack is holding is a gift from Matt for Valentines Day. Awwww.

Do you like the 1975 groovy wallpaper we had in our apartment? We also had a mustard yellow fridge. Nice, I know.

3 comments:

Amanda P. said...

I love that picture too!! How adorable :)

Cecily R said...

Mustard colored friges rule! My mom's was pea green until about a year ago...

The bottom picture of your boys is ADORABLE!!!!!

Cecily R said...

I can't spell. Twice now I've made a comment in the last five minutes here with spelling errors...sorry.