Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time Out for Women

I was fortunate to be able to go to Time Out for Women in Fresno this weekend - what a wonderful way to spend time! Speakers/performers were Ardeth Capp, Nashville Tribute, Mercy River, Kenneth Cope (my fav!), Michael Wilcox, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Emily Watts, Sharon Larsen and Dean Hughes. I didn't think to take a camera to take pictures of our group of women - I shouold have done that. If there is ever a TOFW near you, I recommend that you attend. It's like a big spiritual shot in the arm.


It was good to see my childhood EFY friend/crush, Kenneth Cope again. He is still fantastic. I also enjoyed seeing Michael Wilcox. I remember him from the old EFY days, and he is still an incredible speaker. Ardeth Capp was the Young Women's general president all through my youth, so it was a real treat to see her as well. Loved hanging out with all the in-laws. I am so blessed to be a member of this family! We had FRONT row seats. A lovely weekend!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

You lucky duck! I've been wanting to go to a TOFW for some time now but it hasn't worked out. That's neat Kenneth was there too! Did you get to talk to him?