Sunday, April 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged by Gwen!

What's in a name?

The directions: use the letters of your middle name as the first letter of words that describe you.

I was not given a middle name (years of therapy - I have come to accept it) - but my MAIDEN name serves as my middle name these days, so I'll use COOPER.

C - cooooool, man.
O - organized
O - opinionated
P - POPULAR! (hee hee. "I'll help you be popu-u-lar!! I'll teach you the proper ploys when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce!")
E - Ebenezer (Matt said this. It makes NO sense, but I thought it was funny.)
R - respectful

Thanks, Gwen! I am now going to tag Amanda, Tammi and Valerie (my fellow no-middle namer). Go, girls!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

That will be easy without a middle name! What? You want me to use my maiden name too? Do you know how many letters that is? 9! You want me to think of 9 things that describe me? YIKES! I'll see if the dust bunnies give me any inspiration! Don't hold your breath though - although I may be holding mine!