Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tuesday Tell All (one day late): Living on the Edge

OK, I am on Matt's laptop, so I won't be able to catch up on posting until we get the desktop all set up...so no photos till this weekend. (Boo - I know...) But I CAN do the TTA topic this week!

This week's question: If you could do something dangerous just once with NO RISK, what would you do?

Well, there are several things I might try. First on the list:


Next, I have always wanted to do this:

Then definitely this:


and some of this:


But as life would have it, THIS is about the most dangerous thing I do these days:

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Be careful now. Treadmills can be dangerous! Have you seen this commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1WkTxNb7rY
I love it - it makes me laugh everytime!

hawkins said...

You are way more adventurous than I imagined! I'm a total wimp. Chris has been sky diving. He would try much much more than I.