Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad Cooper!


Today is my parents 40th wedding anniversary...WOW. They have been married FOREVER.

Seriously, I could not have had a better example growing up of what a marriage should be. My parents truly love each other, and that is something that I never doubted. They never (and I do mean NEVER) fought. Not even a little. They are always respectful and supportive toward one another. They continue to face challenges together, head-on. They are amazing and I love them fiercely.

Happy 40th, Mom and Dad - I am happy to see that you are both still crazy in love with one another. Thanks for the perfect example for all of us. I love you both!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok we look pretty good for a couple of old guys!! Love you, mom

Anonymous said...

The face to face picture is awesome!!!