Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday Tell-All: The Five Senses...Sight

For the next five weeks, I'll talk about my favorite things about each of the five senses...this week? SIGHT.

Some of my favorite things to see:

  • My kids goofy smiles
  • The sunset in the desert
  • Flowers
  • The beauty of the ocean
  • Matt - coming in the door and home to ME!
  • My mom when we leave Kanab after visiting...she stands there, waving and waving until we are down the road and out of sight.
  • Brad Pitt. I like to look at him. It should be a crime for a man to be so pretty.
  • The garage door opening after being away for a while
  • The battery on my cell phone showing that it's fully charged
  • The gas tank showing on "FULL"
  • The red rocks of Southern Utah...home.

1 comments:

Cecily R said...

Oh I LOVE the red rocks of Southern Utah!!! Beautiful!

Your boys are so dang cute. No wonder you love to see them!!