Friday, July 18, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project: Week 28

Savannah Lea Cooper, my baby sis. (pictured with Z and D)

Simply put, Savy rocks. I am often mistaken for her mom, but that's ok by me. I love her to death, and it has been a blast having her here staying with us. I really like having sisters that are so much younger than me...it keeps me young in a way, too!

Savy is SUCH a blessing to us all - Zack, Dylan, Matt and I love her tons and we could REALLY get used to her being here all the time. I want a teenage daughter just like her for my very own!

Love you, Savannah Banana!

6 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

Hey, so much for going home and putting your feet up huh? I guess posting is relaxing though. Last night was fun, I'm glad we went.

Coopercomics said...

you cannot have her! She is ours!! Love, Mom

~Savy* said...

Awwwww coley!!!! love you too!! and p.s. i'm planning another trip sometime very VERY soon

Coopercomics said...

Cole! Take a pic of this guy that is taking Savy out..please???? We want to see what he looks like. :)

christensen crew said...

HOw wonderful to have a teenage girl around to balance out the little boys! THat is exactly what we need! I bet you do miss her. Your boys are darling. What a cute family, we are jealous of those day at the beach pictures, looks so much fun!

The Cutlers said...

Okay..I just needed to scroll down a little more to find my answer. Savy is a great girl...one of a kind. She is blossoming into such a pretty young woman. haha.