Friday, July 18, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project: Week 28

Savannah Lea Cooper, my baby sis. (pictured with Z and D)

Simply put, Savy rocks. I am often mistaken for her mom, but that's ok by me. I love her to death, and it has been a blast having her here staying with us. I really like having sisters that are so much younger than me...it keeps me young in a way, too!

Savy is SUCH a blessing to us all - Zack, Dylan, Matt and I love her tons and we could REALLY get used to her being here all the time. I want a teenage daughter just like her for my very own!

Love you, Savannah Banana!

6 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

Hey, so much for going home and putting your feet up huh? I guess posting is relaxing though. Last night was fun, I'm glad we went.

Coopercomics said...

you cannot have her! She is ours!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Awwwww coley!!!! love you too!! and p.s. i'm planning another trip sometime very VERY soon

Coopercomics said...

Cole! Take a pic of this guy that is taking Savy out..please???? We want to see what he looks like. :)

christensen crew said...

HOw wonderful to have a teenage girl around to balance out the little boys! THat is exactly what we need! I bet you do miss her. Your boys are darling. What a cute family, we are jealous of those day at the beach pictures, looks so much fun!

. said...

Okay..I just needed to scroll down a little more to find my answer. Savy is a great girl...one of a kind. She is blossoming into such a pretty young woman. haha.