Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project: Week 30

Now that summer is almost at an end, and the kidlets go back to school on Monday, I must pay homage to summer. We are blessed to live in an area with abundant sunshine, and we are even MORE blessed to have LOTS of friends and family with swimming pools! So many thanks to Grami Snow, Josh and Tiff, The Bogle's, Poulsen's, Garcia's, Morris', the other Morris', Lenny the guy across the street, the Parkin's, the Cranney's (is their jacuzzi close enough?) and anyone else that I might have missed. We love you and thank you for your pool generosity this summer!

Nothing better than lunch after a good swim.


The next Michael Phelps. Seriously. No, I mean it. Really.


Zackaroo the champion floater. Do they have an Olympic competition for that? Hmmmm....


There's nothing sadder than people-less noodles.

4 comments:

hawkins said...

and I thought I posted alot! ;) I am sad to see summer end, but excited to hear Haley singing again!

The Gage Cage said...

The peopleless noodles say it all! Cute pics! Don't listen to Gwen...you could take her.

Jill said...

I love your comments as well as your pictures. Keep up the good work. I'm to lazy to write something cute or catchy. I just tell it like it is.

Heather said...

I have stalked my way around the blogosphere and peeked at your blog too! I think that is how i found out manda was pregnant! I saw a blog link on Alexis Cutlers that was titled "there is a bun..." Well, being the nosy person I am, I had to see WHO was pregers, clicked the link and found one of the most enjoyable, well-written blogs I have ever seen.

Yes, 3 little girls now for me and teaching at the High School. Life is uncertain, unexpected and fabulous all at the same time.

Your boys are TOO cute. No, really, I am thinking you may have a little trouble when they are teenagers!! Hmmm. Maybe I will have to hook them up with my girls someday. haha.

Good to see and hear from you!

Heather Glover