Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project: Week 37

Being busy is a blessing. It has to be. I have come to the conclusion that this is a blessing, mainly because if I think of it as anything else, I just might have to sit down and cry. A relaxing day of doing nothing would be lovely, but it is just not in the cards for me.


Not me

So - I am thankful, and very blessed to be BUSY! Thank heavens for being a mom, soccer practice, voice lessons, being the primary president, the primary program, cooking, cleaning (sort of), laundry (sporadically), homework (as long as it's not 5th grade math), Fresno State, soccer games, blogging (a must), bedtime stories, and being a wife to Matt.

Besides, if I wasn't so busy, I am sure I would be getting into LOADS of trouble.

2 comments:

Amanda P. said...

YOUR ON RIGHT NOW!! SO AM I!!

Valerie said...

I'm glad you clarified that wasn't you! I wasn't for sure on that one! LOL!!! It is a blessing to be busy, but so busy that your so tired isn't fun! I can't wait to be busy and NOT tired! (got home at 1:30am last night) :(