Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yep Folks - It's All About Me

  • I am...a wife, a mother, a sister and a daughter.
  • I want...some chocolate. Right now.
  • I have...12 vocal students
  • I wish...I could eat whatever I want and not gain any weight
  • I hate...that I can't eat what I want and not gain weight!
  • I fear...hairy spiders, scary movies, small spaces and the vice-principal from Ferris Bueller. He's creepy.
  • I hear...Matt watching Sandhogs on TV right now
  • I search...for the perfect tomato
  • I hope...that my children will always choose good friends
  • I wonder...about my sanity some days
  • I love...Matt
  • I always...miss my brother and sisters when I am not with them
  • I usually...take VERY hot showers
  • I am not...perfect. (I know...shocker.)
  • I dance...like a ballerina, baby!
  • I sing...a LOT, and I love it
  • I never...complain. Or lie. Really. No, seriously. It's true.
  • I rarely...go to the gym. Unfortunately.
  • I cry...every time I watch "A Baby Story" on Lifetime
  • I am not always...sarcastic. (But most of the time, I am.)
  • I lose...my mind. On a daily basis.
  • I'm confused...by some of Zack's 5th grade math. There. I said it.
  • I need...another arm, a self-cleaning toilet and possibly a nanny
  • I should...hire a maid
  • I dream...of traveling to Tuscany, Italy someday. And possibly never coming back.

6 comments:

Cecily R said...

I love that meme...so revealing and fun to read!

Rebecca said...

I love HOT, HOT showers! Love it when my skin turns red . . . Mr. Lukewarm-Water Husband just doesn't understand why I prefer to shower alone . . . . . . .

The Nice One said...

Thanks for stopping by. What a beautiful blog you have.
I had to stop watching A Baby Story long ago. Crying. Yup.

Tinabean said...

That meme was so much fun to read.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Amanda P. said...

Ballerina & Nicole....it just fits :)

I liked your comments on the Emmy dresses. I didn't get to watch the whole thing but I really loved when Jon Stewart and Colbert were on staget together. They are too funny!!

The Gage Cage said...

Nicole, I love your humor! You make me laugh every time I read your blog. You are so fun!