Thursday, September 11, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project: Weeks 33, 34, 35 and 36!

Oh, I am SO far behind in recording my blessings!! Shame, shame on me.

Dylan. So very blessed that all our prayers (and his medication) are paying off, and he has not had any seizures for about 6 months now. I am continually thankful that Dylan is able to lead a normal, happy life, when I know that most other children with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex have it so much worse. I love him with all my heart, and then some.

Zack. He makes good choices. He has an incredibly quick wit. He knows how to choose his friends, and he does what is right. He is a great kid, and a wonderful older brother. What a blessing! I love every little bit of him.


Family
. I love love love Matt's family. Correction - I should say MY family. We are blessed to live among many Madsen's and Snow's here in our area. It is fantastic to be able to get together for dinners, swimming, and fun. They are an exceptional group of people, and I am happy to be counted among them.

One of the many gatherings in Grami Snow's beautiful backyard

Friends
. I have a fantastic group of friends, both near and far. Specifically speaking of my friends here, I am so happy that I have many friends who choose to live the gospel standards as I strive to do. It's a constant battle, but one I will gladly fight along with these fantastic women. It's hard for me to be far away from all my sisters that I love so much, so it is a great comfort for me to have such silly, smart, fun and kind girlfriends to help fill that void. They know who they are...love you ladies!

1 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.