Saturday, September 20, 2008

Here We Go

We're off and rolling! Soccer season is upon us. Zack has a tournament this weekend - two games today. They tied the first game 1-1, and lost the second game (darn!) 3-0. Zack is on a GREAT team - we love his coaches! Dylan's games start in 2 weeks. I really love Dylan's coach too - it's Matt :o)


Zack is #23. I told him that was AWESOME - Michael Jordan's number. He said, "Who's Michael Jordan? A soccer player?" Clearly, I am NOT doing my job. Sorry, Dad.

He also was a team captain for a game today - picture in the collage is of him and his teammate Cory meeting with the other team captains and the officials.

The DESTROYERS! Meeting at halftime.


Sweet action shot of Zack!


Taking a quick break under a tree before the second game.


Dylan played on the baseball field the entire time. He was covered in dirt!


Yup - D's shoes use to be red, WHITE and blue. Now they're red, BEIGE and blue. God Bless America.


Soccer on Saturdays for the next 2 months! I love it!

4 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

LOL! We're obviously both on our computers right now. I'd love to teach you what I know. I still feel like I'm learning for sure. I still use Microsoft Publisher to do my pages, because I'm still trying to figure out elements. If you have time after the lesson Monday, remind me and I'll sit down with you real quick, or seriously, anytime else. :)
We could always bring lunch back to your house if we can match up a mutual day off. :)

Anonymous said...

GO ZACKY! i want to see him play soccer sometime!!

Anonymous said...

Oooo fun! I wanna see the boys both play soccer sometime. I can't believe I haven't!

The Gage Cage said...

Great shoe shot Nicole!