Monday, September 22, 2008

I Need an Intervention

Hi. My name is Nicole. I am an award show addict.

It's true. I watch almost all of them. The Emmy's and the Oscars are like drugs to me. I love them! Sadly, as I watched the Emmy's last night, it seemed there were a lot of the recipients and nominees that I didn't even know. Soccer and this pesky thing called "motherhood" keeps getting in the way of all my TV viewing.

Gotta list some of my most and least fav's from the fashion department...

Christina Applegate looked fantastic. Love this! Hard to imagine her in the old days as Kelly Bundy on Married, with Children, isn't it?


Julia Louis-Dreyfus looks great too. I miss Elaine! I love it when people go a little nuts and wear something besides a "safe" color.


This is my favorite of the night. Classy! Love Marcia Cross in this.


Awful. Awful. Elizabeth Mitchell needs to take this nasty tin foil frock right back to the LOST island and burn it.


This dress is actually just OK, not horrible, (other than the fact that she LOOKS pregnant, but is NOT...) but I am pretesting the fact that Lauren Conrad was presenting at the show at ALL. Blah. Someone please make The Hills go away.

And that's my two cents!

I'll have a tyraid about plastic surgery in Hollywood on another post...

3 comments:

Talynn said...

heeyyy, i love lauren conrad, and the hills!!! haha :)

Valerie said...

I know how to stop this madness!! Take away any and all access that helps you view television. Period. Withdrawls WILL happen, but you can get through it, you will survive! Oh, who am I kidding?! You wouldn't be ok without! The withdrawls never stop! You would want it even more! HELP ME! I NEED TV! Stay addicted - keep watching! It's ok! Diagnosis: no intervention needed! Enjoy ALL award shows and MORE!!!

The Gage Cage said...

Until I read the comments you made I totally thought the bottom girl was wearing a maternity gown.