Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Worst. Movie. Hairstyles. Ever.


David Bowie in Labyrinth. The eyebrows are pretty sweet, though.


Brad Pitt in Johnny Suede. Horrible hair. I actually watched this ENTIRE movie. That's 110 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Shame on you, Bradley.


Javier Bardem in No Country for Old Men. Creepy Dorothy Hamill haircut.


Meryl Streep in A Cry in the Dark. Great movie, but I was totally distracted by the awful hair. Can you tell I don't care for the Dorothy Hamill 'do?


Nic Cage in Adaption. Nice fro, dude. This poor guy just needs to let his hair go with dignity, already.


Tom Cruise in Born on the 4th of July. Yikes.

And the grand prize winner IS...(dum da da dummmm...)
Tom Hanks in DaVinci Code. Simply the worst receding-hairline-mullet that I have ever seen. Good movie, but again...distracted by the hair. Not good, Tom. Not good.

3 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

I didn't' see Davinchi Code but I love Tom Hanks.

You did find some BAD hair out there.

The Gage Cage said...

Sorry about my terrible spelling!

Tammi Shepherd said...

Girl, you must have the best memory in the world. I can hardly remember some of those shows, not to mention the bad hair do's. I do have to agree though, some are pretty bad.