Saturday, October 18, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project: Week 39

Ahh, the Relief Society. Once a year, they show me how to be crafty. Then people come over to my house and see the crafty stuff and oooh and ahhhh and say how cool my crafty stuff is. I (ever so humbly, blushing just a little) tell them that yes, I made it myself. Truly a blessing.

I made some great stuff last night that I just love. (click on the picture to see all my craftiness even bigger)

On the left, it's The Living Christ, the testimony of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Beautifully written. I made the mat for the frame, all different Greg Olsen pictures of Jesus Christ's life. On the right, The Proclamation of the Family. I made the mat for that one too, from pictures of our family. In the middle, a crafty little Christmas decoration.

Martha Stewart, eat your heart out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just blog stalking around and stumbled upon you blog, hope you don't mind. Cute blog! Love the projects, for sure Martha Stewart, eat your heart out!

Tammi Shepherd said...

ooh, ahh, I might just have to steal some of these ideas.
Isn't it fun to be crafty especially when the project turns out nice.

The Gage Cage said...

I've seen the Greg Olsen Pics done but never the idea of Family pics for the Proclamation. LOVE that idea!