Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hulk vs. Hulk

So I was talking to Dylan yesterday, telling him that my good friend Valerie left a comment on our blog (below post) that her son, Jake, had the exact same costume as Dylan. The D-man thought that was pretty funny. He asked me how old Jake was - I told him I thought that Jake was 4 years old (hope I am right about that!). A little while later, he came to me with this picture:

TWO HULKS - AGES 4 AND 7. See Val, our kids have never even met, and they are STILL playing together!

Too cute.

1 comments:

Valerie said...

I love it! Yes, Jake is 4 and he loves it too. He had a big smile on his face when I showed him. Thanks for sharing and tell Dylan we think his drawing is awesome!

(I'm still not sure how Jake got into the hulk. He had to have a hulk back pack for school and a hulk shirt when we went clothes shopping and now the costume. What's next? Maybe he'll turn GREEN! Oh wait, he already is A Green!)