Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Tell-All: Reality TV

If I could be on any reality show, it would be a toss-up between two. First, The Biggest Loser. Mainly because I am so totally inspired by the people on the show - they are incredible and the amount of dedication they have is amazing. Plus, Jillian is seriously BAD (Bad meaning good, like the Run DMC version of BAD). If anyone could kick my butt into shape, it would be her. I am sure I would call her names behind her back, but eventually, we'd totally be BFF's.


Jillian, The Bad One

Next, Survivor. Don't laugh. I have been a fan of the show since the second season, and I think it would be challenging and even a little bit fun to be on it. Of course, I would probably complain about bugs and rain and the lack of food, but hey - I'd get to meet Jeff Probst! Score! I will never apply to be on the show though - I would be too afraid that I would boss everyone around too much and end up being the annoying lady that they vote off FIRST. How embarrassing.


The Survivor Golden Boy

I don't think I would have even a small chance of winning either one, but don't you think it would be kind of fun just to try?

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

There's a bad girl in town named Jennifer Alcorn. I went to her boot camp with my neighbors, Stacey and Meggie, last night at Buchanan and I am sore today in places I didn't know I could be sore! We carried sand bags, punched bags, threw medicine balls, ran around the track! And this was the beginning class! When you're ready to go, let me know! It's always good to get your booty kicked every now and then!

Coopercomics said...

I would TOTALLY do both shows with you! #1 I would go on because I need to loose these lbs...#2 I would go on with you..and have it be a secret that I knew you...we would be secret alliance...then I would make sure that you were never voted off....cause I would not vote for you. Hmmm? Ok, Now make your audition tape now! hee hee, it would be fun though.

Nicole said...

I know who Jennifer Alcorn is! Matt was their salesperson and had their custom sound system put in their home, and she was on "Wifeswap!" Ha!

Anonymous said...

Nicole. Did you seriously House Bunny??? Did you LOVE IT?!?! Oh and of course we have paper in Kanab, paper that gets LOST!! You should see my hand today. it says" tests!: eng, geo, e.s., and c.d.

that means i have tests in 4 classes!!

and i missed 19 on the PSY exam today. wooo!!

Nicole said...

Savy - yes I did see House Bunny and totally cracked up! I went with Sue and we just loved it.