Monday, November 10, 2008

Sing a Song

Hi all. This is the other half of the Madsen Madness, Matt. Nicole does a great job of keeping the blog updated. I tease her about it, but in reality I really like it. Our life is a semi-open book to the world.

Nicole sang a solo in Saturday's stake conference session and it was Fantastic! You could have heard a pin drop. All eyes and ears were tuned into her. Nicole is such a talented singer. Many of our friends came up to me after the meeting and said she sounded like an angel and that her voice is so smoooooooth. I just get to smile and say, "Yep, I know."

For those of you that came late... you missed out. (The song was at the beginning of the meeting)
I just wanted to brag about my lovely wife. She is the best!

11 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

It's been alot of years since I've heard her sing but I am sure she was fantastic, and you just earned lots of husband points bragging about her. Good job!

tishelem said...

I don't know how Nicole keeps it together when she sings such touching songs about our Savior..she kills me everytime! I could listen to her sing all day long--keep telling her she should record a CD and make some serious $$$ off her talent. Thanks, Nicole, for blessing us all not only with your voice but also the spirit and interpretation you bring to the words you sing! PS-Way to go Matt on Blogging =-)...but what? No picture??

Meaghan said...

I have to say your husband looks kinda like JFK...lucky girl :)

Stopping by to say hi and invite you to this weeks coffee giveaway!

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

The Gage Cage said...

I want to hear you sing Nicole!!!

Nicole said...

Oh Matt, Matt, Matt...you do win SERIOUS husband points for this one. I love you!! :)

Valerie said...

How sweet is that?!!!
But oh so true!
Nicole's beautiful voice will be ingrained into my mind forever. However I do hope that one day I will get to hear your sweet voice again my dear talented friend!
Great guest post Matt!

Gwen Hawkins said...

What a nice post Matt!! And I sooo agree! Nicole you were fantastic!

Bartman said...

Wish I could have been there to hear it! I used to sit next to Nicole in PB, and sometimes I would stop singing just to hear her voice...plus Mrs. D would scowl at me for being off pitch.

Rebecca said...

I agree with Matt! Lucky me 'cuz I am able to hear her beautiful voice in my home when she comes to practice -- record something, will ya!

shel said...

I miss Cole's voice!! SO gorgeous! You should at least make me a CD, I'll play it when I am having my mommy moments. Self imposed time out just to listen to you. Matt, you are such a super hubby! Nicole you did win the lottery with that man.

Merilee said...

Sing it again - record it - post it! You DO have a beautiful voice.