Monday, November 17, 2008

This is Becoming a Food Blog

As requested, here is the recipe for the awesome salad I made the other night. A GREAT fall salad that is easy to make, really pretty and OHHH so yummy. I liked it so much that I made it AGAIN for dinner tonight.

Don't judge me.


Spinach Pomegranate Salad
serves 4 (I double this - would be great as a meal if you want to add shredded chicken to it.)

1 (10 oz) bag baby spinach leaves, rinsed and drained
1/4 red onion, sliced very thin
1/2 c walnut pieces
1/2 c crumbled feta
1 pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
4 T balsamic vinaigrette

Place spinach in a salad bowl. Combine first ingredients, adding dressing last. Toss well to distribute dressing and serve.

4 comments:

Coopercomics said...

That looks soooo yummy. I wish I had that for dinner tonight. I DID have your Mom's rolls....so good...so bad...ugh

Tammi Shepherd said...

Yummy. I love pomegranites and feta cheese, this sounds like my kind of salad. Thanks for the recipe!

April said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog today and for entering my giveaway...good luck!

Your salad recipe looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Have a great day...come back anytime!

Cortney said...

I saw on your side bar you watched the Happening. Steven and I just watched that the other day and all we kept saying was, "Say hello to your mother for me..." Hilarious! Seriously the worst movie ever!