Monday, December 29, 2008

Ahh, Christmas.

What a great Christmas! Lots of fun gifts, and it has been great spending time with friends and family. Here are a few of our favorite things...

Matt came through for me, as always! He is the BEST gift giver. This is a Kenneth Cole watch. This picture does NOT do it justice. It is simply beautiful. I love it. And him.


Wahoo! Lego Batman for Dylan! Can you see the twinkle in his eye?


A DS game for the Zackster. Happiness.


Dylan, caught in mid-howl after opening the new Star Wars Leapster game. Yea - he pretty much did this after opening EVERY gift. He is quite enthusiastic!


Zack got Matt a Webkin! He loves it. It is a silver-backed gorilla, and I think it looks JUST like Matt :) Only Matt isn't that hairy. Not even close.


I am a trekkie and I'm proud. Don't be a hater.


Santa Claus ate his cookies, but he always seems to leave a few crumbs for me to clean up.


How the Grinch Stole Christmas - for the DS! Who knew they even MADE that game??


Happy, happy children in robes from Poppi and Gigi.


Zack loves comics! Being the brainiac he is, these encyclopedias will be great for him.


We are enjoying spending time together while we are all off work for a couple of weeks. It has been a good time to reflect on the year, laugh together, snuggle up and love each other, enjoy being with friends, and to be thankful for all of our many blessings. Bring on 2009!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so hardcore about star trek.. I love it... and you :)

Rebecca said...

I forgive you for being a Trekkie. Lego Batman for Chandler, too! And I'm shocked that you didn't leave cupcakes for Santa.