Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Land of Far, Far Away

We're still alive!

We just returned from a wonderful, fantastic, exhausting family reunion/Thanksgiving feast/celebration of Grandpa Pratt's birthday in Pine Valley, Utah. We had a wonderful time! 58 of us crazy Pratt descendants all gathered together to enjoy one another's company and get re-acquainted. The kids all ran and played, the adults all talked and ATE (and ate and ate and ate...) and a good time was had by all. I am on the run today, but thought I would post a few pics of the get-together before I go out into the lone and dreary world today (It's foggy here!). More posts and photos of the week to come!

Kiddos playing games in the cabin. Clockwise from top: Zack, Mia, Kelly, Addi and Dylan. Cousin fun!


My mom and dad. LOVE them!


Zack and Dylan traveling down the road that led away from our cabin. Pine Valley is incredibly beautiful.


Pine Valley Dixie College cabin. It was HUUUUGE!


My sisters Ali and Savannah, with my mom and Dad. How cute are they?

8 comments:

Coopercomics said...

Oh my gosh..Pine Valley was tons of fun! I can't wait to see all of your pics...I am posting some right now..woo hoo! :)

April said...

Absolutely gorgeous scenery! Wow! That cabin looks amazing and so homey!

Angie said...

Hey Nicole, this is Angie (Hamblin) Castagno. I read your blog once in a while...okay, I'll admit it, I totally blog-stalk you! Your little family is adorable and I can't believe how big your boys are. I remember when Zack was just TINY and he was already waaaayy smarter than me!

That's awesome that you teach voice lessons. I wish you could give me voice lessons...oh wait, you probably have to have at least an inkling of talent there before voice lessons would help you improve, right? Guess I'm just S.O.L.!:) But seriously, if I could pick any talent to have it would be to be able to SING! You are a lucky and talented person.

Also, yay for Pine Valley! I LOVE that place and loved seeing your pics. My grandparents have a cabin there and some of my GREATEST childhood memories took place there. Glad you are doing well.

Nicole said...

Angie - blog-stalk me anytime! I am happy to hear from you!! Hope all is well with you - where are you living now? Tell me how you are!

Amanda P. said...

I love the picture of mom and dad! Dad is cheesing it big time! haha. Great photos-as always!!

Amanda P. said...

Great job on my blog! It is perfect, i love it :) your going to have to show me how to do that!!

Valerie said...

I'm glad you had such a great time! I LOVE the pic of your mom and dad! They're the best!

Nicole said...

I love the one of mom and dad too - they look so cute! Dad was laughing - I had probably just said something inappropriate :)

Or maybe mom pinched him on the butt. Who knows?