Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lately

It's end of the year party time/concert time around here.

Dylan had his holiday concert. It was great! I took a few pictures but they didn't turn out too well, so I am not posting them. I would have had to crowd-surf to get the the front of all the manic picture-taking moms and dads there to get a decent picture. I didn't want the picture that badly.

I think I might need an intervention. I seriously LOVE making cupcakes lately. It's my drug of choice. Here are the cupcakes I made for Zack's class winter party. Pretty, huh? I especially like the Christmas trees.


Dylan at his holiday party. I am the room mom for BOTH boys classes this year (I know - what was I thinking?). So - he's giving the "I love you" sign...with a really fierce look on his face. Hmmm...not quite sure how to interpret that!


Zack at his band concert. This is his friend Naomi. All the kids tease him and call her his girlfriend. He says they are just buddies - and I believe him, so far. Give it another year, and then we'll see...


Zack and his good friend Christian


Rock and roll! I know this is not a good shot, but I love the pose!


Now the kids are out of school, Matt has three weeks off, and I am off until January 5th, after working Monday and Tuesday. Let the Christmas festivities begin!!

1 comments:

Amanda P. said...

That is a lot of time to spend together! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas