Saturday, December 6, 2008

Photographing Beautiful People is EASY

My good friends Darren and Melissa are getting married at the end of this month. Earlier this week I offered to take photos of them for fun - we had a little photo shoot yesterday. I had a blast! I am very much an amateur but learning more and more and really loving it. Thanks to D & M for letting me shoot these great pictures!

And thanks to Jasen Master of J. Master Photography for being a great inspiration and all around wicked-awesome dude.

















9 comments:

Gwen Hawkins said...

Great pics Nicole!!! How fun!! Darren and Melissa look fantastic together! :)

Nicole said...

Thanks, Gwen!!

Clausen Family said...

Awesome pics! Love them! How fun for them. You are getting better and better all the time.

Amanda P. said...

Very very good! Stop saying you are an amateur because it is just NOT TRUE! The one where they are hugging and kissing with her leg up is the best!!

April said...

What gorgeous people...boy, are they photogenic???

barrett family said...

You did a great job!! The pics look amazing!

Coopercomics said...

Wow! Coley, you really are a great photographer! I am surprised every time I see your pics. I love the one with the jeans, so creative.

Anonymous said...

Nicole, you are amazing. Photographing beautiful people is easy for YOU because are are seriously so dang talented. I agree with Amanda, stop saying you're an ameteur! Love ya.

Nicole said...

Thanks to everyone who commented! I had a great time and still have LOTS to learn about photography but love love love it :)