Monday, February 9, 2009

We're Adopting.

Soon.

All the papers are filed. All the interviews (but one) have been completed. They have certified us as sane enough to parent another child.

Whew.

We'll most likely have another little one in our family in the next couple of months. He/she will be anywhere from a newborn to 2 years old. We'd like a girl, but we like boys around here too, so we shall see what happens.

Exciting, scary, wonderful, terrifying. But mostly exciting.

I am sure I have forgotten a lot of baby things, but I can't wait to find it all out again.

Life is pretty interesting, isn't it?

11 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Wow! Congratulations, you are a great mom and any child would be lucky to have you.

Amanda P. said...

Yey!! I can't wait until new baby comes. I hope that it is a new born so we get to suffer together!! ;)

. said...

That is really awesome! Congratulations. I have always thought about that one day.What a great thing.:) I hope you get a little girl :)

Angie said...

Yay! yay yay yay! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about the little one that will be joining your family soon! Congrats!

Valerie said...

How exciting for your family! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Rebecca said...

So happy for you guys! We can take our babies on walks, park dates, or just play dates. I need a friend with a baby or toddler . . . . .

Gwen Hawkins said...

That is so exciting!! I can't wait for your family! :)

Merilee said...

Congrats Madsens!! Exciting times.

Mindi said...

congrats, lady! that is AWESOME.

btw: if you can't get a girl, i have 4--i can loan you one ANY TIME.

just ask.

Nicole said...

Thanks everyone! All the details will be posted here, as they come about!

C. Leah said...

Congratulations and how exciting! Ronnie and I would like to adopt one day too. (I can't have anymore kids of my own). Anyway...that's great!!