Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ahhhh, the Afterglow.

Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm not talking about THAT afterglow!

Yep - it's good to be Queen, even if it's just for one day.


I am really feeling the bloggy-love. Yesterday was an incredible day - more comments on posts than I can count. (Well - actually I can count them, because Blogger counts them for me, but you know what I mean.) Hundreds of fun comments on the listed posts below. Wonderful. Gives me new determination to go on. Blog-life is good. The Secret is in the Sauce is great. Thanks for featuring little 'ol me.

Love, peace and a Cadbury Creme Egg to all my SITStas out there.

10 comments:

Amanda P. said...

Wow you broke the 100 comment mark. Good on you girl!! I'm glad you got all of that well deserved blog love :)

Nicole said...

Thanks! Check out all the posts I featured - got LOTS of comments (over 100 on some) on those too! SO COOL!!

Rebecca Jo said...

You had to have so much fun yesterday! I'm just glad to have found you!

Jaden Paige said...

That is awesome!! Congrats on all the love :)

Anonymous said...

YEA! I'm glad so many commented! I enjoyed the posts I read yesterday and am looking forward to more as a new follower here.

Karen M. Peterson said...

You deserve it. You've got a really great blog!

Crystal Renee said...

Your blog is great, it needed it. Glad you enjoyed your day, and I LOOOOOOVE cadbury's!

Kathi said...

um...I don't know what THAT afterglow means...

Matt Madsen said...

Cue up the music...... Games without frontiers!

love you Babe!

GINNA said...

You light up my day and that must be coming from your afterglow.

Keep it up...great job!!!