Friday, March 13, 2009

Must. Have. This.


While waiting for my canvas to arrive (see below post warning our postman), I have taken to perusing the Pottery Barn website for cool items.
I LOVE this pencil! I love it! It is priced at $79.99 right now, which is a little high for me to justify, but have I mentioned how much I love it? I love it! I want to spread it on a cracker and eat it, I love it so much.
I am sending my most intense 'lower the price' vibe to the folks at The Barn. Thinking of staging a protest. Whaddya think? Anyone in a for a little picketing? Breaking and entering, perhaps?

9 comments:

Matt Madsen said...

Where are you planning on putting this? Who is going to frame it?
looks cool though!

Nicole said...

Oh, I'll FIND a home for it, no question :)

It doesn't need to be framed - it's a wooden plank! SO COOL.

Ali said...

Nicole....I'm sorry to say this but...I definitely don't love it. I don't hate it either but I wouldn't put it in MY house!

Nicole said...

That's OK Ali - my house will just look WAY cooler than yours ;)

Anonymous said...

spread it on a cracker and eat it??

dang...

this is serious.

Ali said...

Not with that pencil it won't!

Nicole said...

Ali, I know you can't see me, but I am doing the 'whatever' sign right now. Just for you.

Love ya! ;)

LORI said...

THIS IS SO COOL. WOULD LOVE IT IN MY DEN. OR CLASSROOM. VERY COOL!

Restaurant Cleaning Aurora said...

Thankk you for sharing