Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Think I Had a Heart Attack Just from READING This...

THE ALL-TIME WORST DRIVE-THRU MEAL IN AMERICA, according to a study by Mens Health Magazine is...

Carl's Jr. Double Six Dollar Burger with Medium Natural cut Fries and 32 oz Coke
2,618 Calories
144 g fat (51.5 g saturated fat)
2892 mg sodium

Of all the gut-growing, heart-stopping, life-threatening burgers in the fast food world, there is none whose damage to your general well-being is as catastrophic as this. Consider these heart-stopping comparisons: This meal has the caloric equivalent of 13 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Donuts; the saturated fat equivalent of 52 strips of bacon; and the salt equivalent of seven and a half large orders of McDonald's French fries!

For a complete list of the best and worst drive-thru foods in America, go HERE.

Ugh. I am gonna go eat a salad.

12 comments:

Jaden Paige said...

This makes me happy that we don't have a Carl's Jr. near me. In fact, I've never seen one.

I'm now thinking this is a VERY good thing. I'd like to stay far away from anything that will exponentially increase the size of my thighs. :)

Rebecca Jo said...

We dont have a Carl's around..THANK GOD! It looks so yummy though...

Do I dare venture to look at the list... yes - I gotta see the rest!

Jen said...

I am so thankful that I had a salad for lunch today.

Heather said...

Oh wow! that is amazingly disgusting.

The Rambler said...

LIke a car wreck...

I can't stop looking at that burger. Ugh.

But 2600 calories?

NO THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

W.O.W! I can't believe just how unhealthy that is! It's like fast food chains are trying to kill us all off although I can't think of a motive...

Jacqui said...

I guess I'm weird but that doesn't gross me out at ALL. If anything it makes me want to go buy one right now. And make that a LARGE fry, please.

Shannon said...

I wept the day I found out my favorite burger @ Steak'n'Shake has 93 calories. 93. And that's just for the burger.

Sigh.

Coopercomics said...

EWWWW! That does not look worth it at all. I bet deejer would LOVE it though. :)

The Double Dipped Life said...

Oh no! The bacon $6 burger at Carl's is my favorite! I CRAVE it...no wonder! Thanks for the eye opener!

Unknown said...

That makes me want two of them.

Nothing makes the loneliness go away like calories...

;)

Ali said...

EW!! I am proud to say that I have ony eaten one fast food burger in my entire life.