Monday, May 4, 2009

Who Needs a Daughter When I Have Such Cute Nieces?

I have LOTS of nieces - here are a few pics of just two of them. I had a fun photos shoot with Mia and Kelly while I was in Utah over spring break. They were both good sports!

We were taking pictures at the Heritage House in Kanab. Mia decided that she wanted a flower, and when she saw this tulip she yanked it right out of the ground! (Forgive us, Heritage House people.) She wanted it in EVERY picture.

This picture of Mia just makes me giggle. She is SO funny!


I like the above shot of Kelly. It looks very natural. Notice her eyes - one blue and one brown! She's an original!

Such a pretty girl! She looks waaaaay too grown up in this shot...

6 comments:

A Person said...

So cute! Nice job.

Coopercomics said...

Oh, Cole..I LOVE these pictures!!! Kelly got her school pictures done..but I barely ordered any, because I knew yours were going to be amazing. I can't wait to send them to all of my peeps...you should make a sticker...or a mark for them??? love ya

Nicole said...

Thanks! Lex - I will get them all edited and get a CD to you all soon.

Angie said...

I love that second shot of Mia. She is such a good mix of Emily and Doug...sometimes I think she looks JUST like Emily, then I see a picture of her and think,"Oh yea, I can Doug in there somewhere too!" Good job on the pictures.

Sturgmom said...

Cute girls!! We have a lot of nieces too. 7, to be exact.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shots!
I have GOT to take a photography class, STAT! AND a photoshop class... and... and...